Jin Shofu is highly purified Japanese wheat paste for mounting, bookbinding, and art making.
[ Did you know? ]
Uncooked and well-stored Jin Shofu has a shelf-life of up to 10 years! Keep it away from moisture to preserve its longevity.
- 1.Combine 1 part flour to 4 parts water in a non-stick saucepan.
- Before cooking, make sure lumps are all dissolved.
- Cook over medium-high heat stirring constantly until mixture turns clear then remove from heat.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before using paste.
- To store: refrigerate in a covered plastic or glass container.
*Click under PRODUCT OPTIONS to see different weight packages and prices.