500 ml of liquid dosa for sizing paper
- Mix of Myoban and Nikawa cow skin glue
- In Japan, the dosa liquid is used in conservation or is used as a sizing applied to a paper for Nihonga or calligraphy, to prevent the inks from bleeding into the paper.
- Because myoban is naturally on the acidic side, the pH of the dosa is slightly acidic.
- Product will freeze and subsequently become unusable if subjected to frozen climate.
- 500ml will comfortably cover about 5 sheets of 25" x 38" size papers (will vary depending on the desired effect)
- Shelf life: approximately 1-2 years after opening